Your membership in The Chamber of Commerce is vital to the business community in Elliot Lake. Together, we are able to provide a stable opportunity to grow together, influence governments at all levels and, provide our clients with choice and availability.
In return for being a member, the Elliot Lake and District Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer you the following benefits:
- Take the stress out of payroll processing with assistance from ADP.
- An exclusive Web Security Bundle just for you from CIRA.
- The ESSO Business Card program exclusively for chamber members.
- FIRST DATA Payment Solutions for card processing.
- INDUS Travel discounts for worldwide travel opportunities.
- JOHNSON INSURANCE selected insurance programs.
- Discounts from LENOVO Computers.
- PRAGMATIC CONFERENCING audio conferencing and webinar services.
- UPS Canada shipping discounts.
- CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE Group Insurance plan.
- PUROLATOR Shipping discounts.
- GRAND & TOY Office supply discounts available through on-line ordering.
- Chamber of Commerce Identification decal to display with pride for your clients and other members to view.
- Free listing in the membership directory on our Chamber website www.eldistrictchamber.com
- Exclusive advertising opportunities.
- Exclusive business referrals.
- Access to regular “After 5” social events with guest speakers.
- Access to an unlimited number of business resources.
- Exclusive training programs at discount rates through the Chamber e-Learning Centre.
- Add your voice to the Chamber’s lobbying efforts.
- Help to ensure that our community and your business and or organization is healthy and prosperous.
- Direct links to the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and, the Ontario Chamber of Commerce.
The Power of the Network:
While the Canadian Chamber of Commerce is a primary and vital connection between business and the federal government, its local chamber and board of trade members enable businesses to shape public policies at the municipal, regional, and provincial/territorial levels of government. The ability to connect 200,000 businesses and organizations and to communicate to all levels of government on business issues with the voice of business is what gives the Canadian Chamber network its power.
Supporting your local chamber is important not just in your community but to businesses across Canada – you are part of The Network.
Access to a Wealth of Information:
Your chamber’s membership investment opens the door to a wealth of information on federal legislation and business initiatives.
As your partner in the world of federal advocacy work, we have a policy team that can easily provide you with updates on files that your chamber members might be interested in. In terms of advocacy products on our website there’s easy access to reports, white papers, blogs and more; our papers are published so that they can be read and shared.
All of our white paper, blogs and other reports are on the open side of our website and ready to be shared with your members as a value-add to your membership with us.